* Presents a concise treatment of topics
* Includes concluding comments after each chapter
* Includes definitions of technical terms
Table of Contents
Immune System Basics.
Stress, Contextual Change, and Disease.
Psychosocial Stress: Neuroendocrine and Immune Effects.
Infection, Allergy, and Psychosocial Stress.
Immune Activity and Psychopathology.
Immune Function Enhancement.
Integration and Implications.
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2004
- Published: July 26, 2004
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080535043
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Introduction to Psychoneuroimmunology"