- Includes over one hundred worked problems and real world applications. Many of the examples and exercises in the book use measured signals, many from the biomedical domain.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Terminology; Empirical Modeling and Approximation; Fourier Analysis; Probability Concepts and Signal Characteristics; Random Processes and Signal Correlation; Random Signals, Linear Systems, and Power Spectra; Spectral Analysis for Random Signals; Random Signal Modeling and Modern Spectral Estimation; Theory and Application of Cross Correlation and Coherence
- No. of pages: 424
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2006
- Published: December 14, 2006
- Imprint: Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN: 9780120885817
- eBook ISBN: 9780080467689
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Introduction to Applied Statistical Signal Analysis"