Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Intestinal stem cells and their defining niche
2. Multitasking Paneth cells in the intestinal stem cell niche
3. Intestinal stem cells and their niche at homeostasis and under stress
Philippe J. Sansonetti
4. Extracellular matrix in the intestine Title: Extracellular matrix remodeling in intestinal homeostasis and disease
Advances in Stem Cells and Their Niches addresses stem cells during development, homeostasis, and disease/injury of the respective organs, presenting new developments in the field, including new data on disease and clinical applications. Video content illustrates such areas as protocols, transplantation techniques, and work with mice.
- Explores not only reviews of research, but also shares methods, protocols, and transplantation techniques
- Contains video content to illustrate such areas as protocols, transplantation techniques, and work with mice
- Each volume concentrates on one organ, making this a unique publication
Academic Researchers, Research scientists and graduate students in universities, industry and government
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2018
- 10th April 2018
- Academic Press
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Dominique Bonnet is a Senior Group Leader at the Francis Crick Institute. She is also Professor at the University College of London and a Senior Lecturer at the Institute of Child Health.
Francis Crick Institute, London, UK
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.