Table of Contents
- Introductory Lecture: Development and interaction between microbial communities on the root surface (J.M. Lynch). I. Symbiotic Microorganisms and Plants. Rhizobia (8 papers). Mycorrhizal fungi (15 papers). II. Associative Microorganisms of the Root System (24 papers). III. Soil-Borne Phytopathogenic Microorganisms (9 papers). IV. Biological Preparations Stimulating Growth and Improving Health Condition of Plants (8 papers). Index of Organisms. Subject Index.
- No. of pages: 491
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Elsevier Science 1989
- Published: August 10, 1989
- Imprint: Elsevier Science
- eBook ISBN: 9780080869865
About the Series Volume Editors
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Interrelationships Between Microorganisms and Plants in Soil"