1) Title: Disorders of the Corpus Callosum: A Literature Review
Shihfen Tu, Donna Doherty, Kathryn Schilmoeller, & Gary Schilmoeller
2) Title: Review of Autism Intervention Research: Implications for Practice
Stephanny F. N. Freeman, Tanya Paparella, & Kelly A. Stickles
3) Tentative Title: The transition to adulthood for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families
Julie Lounds Taylor, PhD
4) Title: Health, development and intellectual disabilities
Patricia Noonan Walsh & Roy McConkey
5) Title: Perceptual-motor deficits in Down syndrome: New perspectives and implications for intervention
Naznin Virji-Babul & Daniel J. Weeks
6) Title: Psychopathology in Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities
Lisa J. Meier, Ph.D. and Johannes Rojahn, Ph.D.
7) Tentative title: Siblings of children with a disability
Monica Cuskelly & Zolinda Stoneman
8) Tentative Title: Raising a Child with Developmental Disabilities in the People’s Republic of China
Peishi Wang, Ph.D.
9) Tentative Title: Adaptation of Families of Children with Intellectual Disabilities in Vietnam
Jin Y. Shin, Ph.D
10) Tentative Title: Special Education and Family Services in Korea: Past, Present, and Future
Sun Young Ryu, Ed.D
11) Tentative title: Using State Administrative Databases to Study Down syndrome
Richard C. Urbano
International Review of Research in Mental Retardation is an ongoing scholarly look at research into the causes, effects, classification systems, syndromes, etc. of mental retardation. Contributors come from wide-ranging perspectives, including genetics, psychology, education, and other health and behavioral sciences.
Volume 38 of the series offers chapters on autism intervention research, health, development and intellectual disabilities, perceptual-motor deficits in Down syndrome, and psychopathology in individuals with intellectual disabilities.
Provides the most recent scholarly research in the study of mental retardation
A vast range of perspectives is offered, and many topics are covered
*An excellent resource for academic researchers
Academic researchers in developmental and cognitive psychology, as well as neuropsychology.
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2009
- 19th November 2009
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN: