- Print ISBN 9780123942845
- Electronic ISBN 9780123982711
International Review of Research in Developmental Disabilities is an ongoing scholarly look at research into the causes, effects, classification systems, syndromes, etc. of developmental disabilities. Contributors come from wide-ranging perspectives, including genetics, psychology, education, and other health and behavioral sciences.
Volume 42 of the series offers chapters on a variety of themes.
Academic researchers in developmental and cognitive psychology, as well as neuropsychology.
- Applying GIS and Spatial Analysis to Studies of Health in Children with Disabilities
- The Epidemiology of Psychopathology in People with Intellectual Disability: A Forty-Year Review
- Anxiety in Intellectual Disabilities: Challenges and Next Steps
- Morphosyntactical Difficulties and Rehabilitation In Persons With Down Syndrome
- What’s Age Got to Do with It? Implications of Maternal Age on Families of Offspring with Down syndrome
- A Model of How the Developmental Approach is Transforming the Understanding of Intellectual Disability
- Assessment of Motor Behavior Among Children and Adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorder
J. Helen Yoo, Maria G. Valdovinos and Stephen R. Schroeder
Nathan Dankner and Elisabeth M. Dykens
Jean Adolphe Rondal and Giovanni Maria Guazzo
Robert M. Hodapp, Meghan M. Burke, and Richard C. Urbano
Jacob A. Burack, Tamara Dawkins, Jillian Stewart, Heidi Flores, Grace Iarocci and Natalie Russo
Kerri L. Staples, Megan MacDonald, and Chantelle Zimmer
- No. of pages:
- © 2012
- 14th August 2012
- Academic Press
- Print ISBN:
- Electronic ISBN: