Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
M.A. Smith, Alzheimer Disease
W.D. Dietrich, Neurobiology of Stroke
M.P. Mattson, Free Radicals, Calcium, and Synaptic Plasticity-Cell Death Continuum: Emerging Roles of the Transcription Factor NFkB
K. Pennypacker, AP-1 Transcription Factors: Short- and Long-Term Modulators of Gene Expression in the Brain
I. Mody, Ion Channels in Epilepsy
X. Bi, S. Standley, and M. Baudry, Posttranslational Regulation of Ionotropic Glutamate Receptors and Synaptic Plasticity
B. Vafa and P.R. Schofield, Heritable Mutations in the Glycine, GABAA, and Nicotinic Acetycholine Receptors Provide New Insights into the Ligand-Gated Ion Channel Receptor Superfamily
Volume 42 presents an in-depth review on Alzheimer's Disease as well as a look at several transcription factors.
- Clinical features of stroke and the current stasis of stroke therapy
- Alzheimers Disease--pathology, pathological proteins, etiology, pathogenesis, neurotransmitter alterations, and treatment strategies
- An examination of the regulation of AP-1 and related transcription factors and their role in brain injury and drug abuse-related behavior
- Emerging roles of the transcription factor NF(B
- Recent advances about the nature of alterations in ion channel structure or function which may be responsible for epileptogenesis
- An integrated model accounting for the multiple mechanisms involved in the posttranslational regulation of glutamate ionotroic receptors
- Genetic mutation and the Glycine Receptor
Researchers and graduate students in neuroscience, genetics of cells, pharmacology, biology, and physiology
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 1998
- 23rd January 1998
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Louisiana State University Medical Center, School of Medicine, Baton Rouge, U.S.A.
University of Texas, Austin, U.S.A.
King's College, London, UK and Head of Pharmacology and Therapeutics Division