Table of Contents
- Function and Evolution of the Vacuolar Compartment in Green Algae and Land Plants (Viridiplantae).
Cell biology and pathophysiology of diacylglycerol kinase family: morphological aspects in tissues and organs.
Structure and function of desmosomes.
Subepithelial Fibroblasts in Intestinal Villi:
Roles in Intercellular Communication.
Syndrome of Aluminum Toxicity and Diversity of Aluminum Resistance in Higher Plants.
- No. of pages: 264
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2007
- Published: October 30, 2007
- Imprint: Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN: 9780123742636
- eBook ISBN: 9780080555119
About the Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "International Review of Cytology"