- The acclaimed International Review of Cytology series presents current advances and reviews in cell biology, both plant and animal
- Articles address structure and control of gene expression, nucleocytoplasmic interactions, control of cell development and differentiation, and cell transformation and growth
- Authored by some of the foremost scientists in the field, each volume provides up-to-date information and directions for future research
Table of Contents
- Role of Mucins in the Function of the Corneal and Conjunctival Epithelium; Recent Advance in Cell Biology of Polycystic Kidney Disease; Estrogen Receptos in the Spinal Cord, Sensory Ganglia and Pelvic Autonomic Ganglia; Regulatory Pathways in Lacrimal Gland Epithelium; Regulation by RNA.
- No. of pages: 300
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2003
- Published: December 17, 2003
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080495606
- Hardcover ISBN: 9780123646354
About the Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "International Review of Cytology"