- Authored by some of the foremost scientists in the field
- Provides up-to-date information and directions for future research
- Valuable reference material for advanced undergraduates, graduate students and professional scientists
Table of Contents
- Genetic Control of Germline Sexual Dimorphism in Drosophila.
Functional Diversity of Axonemal Dyneins as Studied in Chlamydomonas Mutants.
Genetic Alterations in Ovarian Cancer Cells That Might Account for Sensitivity to Chemotheraphy in Patients, Conventional and Nonconventional Roles of the Nucleolus.
- No. of pages: 273
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2002
- Published: August 20, 2002
- Imprint: Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN: 9780123646231
- eBook ISBN: 9780080489209
About the Series Volume Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "International Review of Cytology"