- Structural and Functional Evolution of the Natriuretic Peptide System in Vertebrates
- The Kinetochore of Higher Eukaryotes
- Mitochondrial Proteins at Unexpected Cellular Locations
- The Petite Mutation in Yeast
- Effects on Stress on Cellular Infrastructure and Metabolic Organization in Plant Cells
Table of Contents
- Y. Takei, Structural and Functional Evolution of the Natriuretic Peptide System in Vertebrates.
T. Maney, L.M. Ginkel, A.W. Hunter, and L. Wordeman, The Kinetochore of Higher Eucaryotes: A Molecular View.
B.J. Soltys and R.S. Gupta, Mitochondrial Proteins at Unexpected Cellular Locations: Export of Proteins from Mitochondria from an Evolutionary Perspective.
X.J. Chen and G.D. Clark-Walker, The Petite Mutation in Yeast: Fifty Years On.
M.A. Aon, S. Cortassa, D.F.G. Casati, and A.A. Iglesias, Effects of Stress on Cellular Infrastructure and Metabolic Organization in Plant Cells.
- No. of pages: 282
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 1999
- Published: August 20, 1999
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080489087
About the Serial Volume Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "International Review of Cytology"