- Body Patterning in the Early Amphibian Embryo
- Calcium Regulation of the Actin-Myosin Interaction
- Characteristics of Skeletal Muscle
- Phosphate Transport and Homeostasis in Plant Cells
- Synaptic-like Microvesicles in Mammalian Pinealocytes
- Invertebrate Integrin
Table of Contents
- M. Asahima, K. Kinoshita, T. Ariizumi, and G.M. Malacinski, Role of Activin and Other Peptide Growth Factors in Body Patterning in the Early Amphibian Embryo.
A. Nakamura and K. Kohama , Calcium Regulation of the Actin-Myosin Interaction of Physarum Polycephalum.
S. De La Porte, S. Morin, and J. Koenig, Characteristics of Skeletal Muscle in Mdx Mutant Mice.
T. Mimura, Regulation of Phosphate Transport and Homeostasis in Plant Cells.
P. Redecker, Synaptic-like Microvesicles in Mammalian Pinealocytes.
R.D. Burke, Invertebrate Integrins: Structure, Function, and Evolution.
- No. of pages: 294
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 1999
- Published: May 13, 1999
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080857305
About the Serial Volume Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "International Review of Cytology"