- Microfibrils from the Arterial Subendothelium
- Cultivation and Transplantation of Epidermal Keratinocytes
- Retinoids and Mammalian Development
- Gene Expression in the Epididymis
- Reactive Oxygen Role in Signaling and Regulation
- High-Density Lipoproteins
Table of Contents
- F. Fauvel-Lafève, Microfibrils from the Arterial Subendothelium.
J.V. Terskikh and A.V. Vasiliev, Cultivation and Transplantation of Epidermal Keratinocytes.
G.M. Morriss-Kay and S.J. Ward, Retinoids and Mammalian Development.
C. Kirchhoff, Gene Expression in the Epididymis.
I.A. Gamaley and I.V. Klyobin, Roles of Reactive Oxygen Species: Signaling and Regulation of Cellular Functions.
G.W. Cockerill and S. Reed, High-Density Lipoprotein: Multipotent Effects on Cells of the Vasculature.
- No. of pages: 308
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 1999
- Published: March 29, 1999
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080857275
About the Serial Volume Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "International Review of Cytology"