- Karyotypic Evolution of Cells in Culture
- Sucrose Transport in Higher Plants
- Interaction of Cytoskeletal Proteins with membrane Lipids
- The Cell Biology of Autoimmune Diseases
- Multiple Forms of Tubulin: Different Gene Products and Covalent Modifications
- Translocation of Proteins across the ER Membrane
Table of Contents
- S.E. Mamaeva, Karyotypic Evolution of Cells in Culture: A New Concept.
J.M. Ward, C. Kühn, M. Tegeder, and W.B. Frommer, Sucrose Transport in Higher Plants.
G. Isenberg and V. Niggli, Interaction of Cytoskeletal Proteins with Membrane Lipids.
J.M. Van Noort and S. Amor, Cell Biology of Autoimmune Diseases.
R.F. Luduena, Multiple Forms of Tubulin: Different Gene Products and Covalent Modifications.
J.L. Brodsky, Translocation of Proteins Across the Endoplasmic Reticulum Membrane.
- No. of pages: 337
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 1997
- Published: October 13, 1997
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080857176
About the Serial Volume Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "International Review of Cytology"