- Role of Rab GTPases in Membrane Traffic
- Lignification in Plant Cell Walls
- Cytoskeleton, Membranes, and Cell Wall Interactions in the Pollen Tube of Flowering Plants
- Biology of the Postsynapic Glycine Receptor
- Cell Fate Specification in Ascidian Embryos
- Distribution of Na+, K+-ATPase in Insect Photoreceptor Cells
Table of Contents
- V.M. Olkkonen and H. Stenmark, Role of Rab GTPases in Membrane Traffic.
A.R. Barceló, Lingnification Plant Cell Walls.
Y.Q. Li, A. Moscatelli, G. Cai, and M. Cresti, Functional Interactions Among Cytoskeleton Membranes and Cell Wall in the Pollen Tube of Flowering Plants.
C. Vannier and A. Triller, Biology of the Postsynapic Glycine Receptor.
H. Nishida, Cell-Fate Specification by Localized Cytoplasmic Determinants and Cell Interactions in Ascidian Embryos.
O. Baumann, Distributionof the Na
+/K +ATPase in Photoreceptor Cells of Insects.
- No. of pages: 358
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 1997
- Published: August 18, 1997
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080857152
About the Serial Volume Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "International Review of Cytology"