Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Regulatoin of cell movement and building multicellular structures in prokaryotes,
2. Intracellular movement of base excision DNA repair enzymes
Dmitry O. Zharkov
3. In vitro stem cell differentiation and developmental toxicity testing,
Terence R.S. Ozolinš
4. Sulfate transport and assimilation in plants
5. Ghrelin- and obestatin-producing cells in the gastrointestinal tract and pancreas,
International Review of Cell and Molecular Biology presents current advances and comprehensive reviews in cell biology--both plant and animal. Articles address structure and control of gene expression, nucleocytoplasmic interactions, control of cell development and differentiation, and cell transformation and growth. Impact factor for 2008: 4.935.
- Authored by some of the foremost scientists in the field
- Provides up-to-date information and directions for future research
- Valuable reference material for advanced undergraduates, graduate students and professional scientists
Cell biologists, molecular biologists, developmental biologists, physiologists (organ level), biomedical scientists, biochemists studying cell-cell interactions, cell variation and evolution
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2010
- 14th September 2010
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Kwang Jeon received his Ph.D. in cell physiology at King’s College, University of London, UK, in 1964 and taught at SUNY Buffalo and University of Tennessee. His research was concerned with the biogenesis and function of cell components in two major areas: Integration of intracellular symbionts into host cells leading to the acquisition of new cell components and cell variation; Membrane-protein recycling during endo- and exocytosis.
University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN, USA