1. Metabolic alterations at the crossroad between aging and oncogenesis
Valter Longo and Lizzia Raffaghello
2. Molecular and cellular mechanisms of auto-immunity
Hans-Joachim Anders and Shrikant Ramesh Mulay
3. Old and novel functions of caspase-2
4. Organelle crosstalk in oncogenic metabolic reprogramming
5. Molecular Biology Digest of Cellular Mitophagy
6. Regulation of cell calcium and role of plasma membrane calcium ATPases
7. Mechanisms of cortical differentiation
International Review of Cell and Molecular Biology, Volume 332 reviews current advances in cell and molecular biology. This latest release covers Metabolic alterations at the crossroad between aging and oncogenesis, Molecular and cellular mechanisms of auto-immunity, Old and novel functions of caspase-2, Organelle crosstalk in oncogenic metabolic reprogramming, a Molecular Biology Digest of Cellular Mitophagy, the Regulation of cell calcium and role of plasma membrane calcium ATPases, and Mechanisms of cortical differentiation. The IRCMB series has a worldwide readership, maintaining a high standard by publishing invited articles on important and timely topics that are authored by prominent cell and molecular biologists.
Users will find that the articles published in IRCMB have a high impact and average cited half-life of nine years. This great resource ranks high amongst scientific journals dealing with cell biology.
- Publishes only invited review articles on selected topics
- Authored by established and active cell and molecular biologists drawn from international sources
- Offers a wide range of perspectives on specific subjects
The IRCMB series covers all fields of cell and molecular biology. IRCMB articles are addressed to a very wide public, ranging from undergraduate and graduate students to experienced scientists in a specific field
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2017
- 18th May 2017
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Lorenzo Galluzzi (born 1980) is currently Assistant Professor of Cell Biology in Radiation Oncology at the Department of Radiation Oncology of the Weill Cornell Medical College (New York, USA), and Honorary Associate Professor at the Faculty of Medicine of the Paris Descartes University (Paris, France).
Department of Radiation Oncology, Weill Cornell Medical College, NY, USA