- Print ISBN 9780750685436
- Electronic ISBN 9780080554563
As the position of sport management in the higher education curriculum becomes stronger by the year, the numbers of students and staff who are teaching and learning on sport management related modules is growing exponentially. International Cases in the Business of Sport focuses specifically on the analysis of high profile cases studies within the management of sport businesses and offers an innovative teaching solution to a market which has been poorly served until now.
Edited by two leading figures in the field, the text provides:
- a fantastic range of global sports cases authored by renowned experts in the field
- cutting edge analysis and comprehensive diagnosis of major international professional sport business cases
- a clear and structured presentation and examination of key issues within each case
- a strong blend of academic and practitioner analysis and commentary
- an informative and comprehensive resource for those seeking a better understanding of developments in commercial sport
International Cases in the Business of Sport is a truly international text examining sports from a global perspective and including case studies on: football, rugby, baseball, athletics, cricket, motor sports and sailing.
There is a companion website available for tutors using this text with further analysis, more cases and extra questions and exercises at www.textbooks.elsevier.com You must be registered and logged in via the tab at the top right of this page to access the teaching support materials.