Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
The 2005 Virtual International Conference on IPROMS took place on the Internet between 4 and 15 July 2005. IPROMS 2005 was an outstanding success. During the Conference, some 4168 registered delegates and guests from 71 countries participated in the Conference, making it a truly global phenomenon.
This book contains the Proceedings of IPROMS 2005. The 107 peer-reviewed technical papers presented at the Conference have been grouped into twelve sections, the last three featuring contributions selected for IPROMS 2005 by Special Sessions chairmen:
- Collaborative and Responsive Manufacturing Systems
- Concurrent Engineering
- E-manufacturing, E-business and Virtual Enterprises
- Intelligent Automation Systems
- Intelligent Decision Support Systems
- Intelligent Design Systems
- Intelligent Planning and Scheduling Systems
- Reconfigurable Manufacturing Systems
- Tangible Acoustic Interfaces (Tai Chi)
- Innovative Production Machines and Systems
- Intelligent and Competitive Manufacturing Engineering
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier Science 2005
- 9th December 2005
- Elsevier Science
- eBook ISBN:
Cardiff University, UK
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.