Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Intelligent Nanomaterials for Drug Delivery Applications discusses intelligent nanomaterials with a particular focus on commercial and premarket tools. The book looks at the applications of intelligent nanomaterials within the field of medicine and discusses their future role. This includes the use of intelligent nanomaterials for drugs used in cardiovascular and cancer treatments and examines the promising market of nanoparticles for biomedical and biosensing applications. This resource will be of great interest to scientists and researchers involved in multiple disciplines, including micro- and nano-engineering, bionanotechnology, biomedical engineering, and nanomedicine, as well as pharmaceutical and biomedical industries.
- Focuses on applications of intelligent nanomaterials within the field of medicine and discusses their role in the future
- Discusses intelligent nanomaterials, with a particular focus on commercial and premarket tools
- Examines the promising market of nanoparticles for biomedical and biosensing applications
Researchers in bionanomaterials, biomaterials and pharmaceutical sciences
1. Introduction to Active, Smart, and Intelligent Nanomaterials for Biomedical Application
2. pH-Sensitive Nanomaterials for Smart Release of Drugs
3. Smart Nanomaterials for Tumor Targeted Hyperthermia
4. Novel Paradigms of Nanomediated Targeted Drug Delivery in Gastrointestinal Disorders
5. Biocompatibility and Functionalization of Nanomaterials
6. Noninvasive/Minimally Invasive Nanodiagnostics
7. Nanopharmacology Intervention in Human Pathological Diseases
8. Translational Nano-medicine Lab to Clinic
9. Nanotoxicology and Its Remediation
10. Biomedical Applications of Nanobots
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2020
- 29th March 2020
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Dr Nabeel Ahmad is Associate Professor & Head of the School of Biotechnology, IFTM University, Moradabad, India. His research areas are nanobiotechnology, nanosensors and bioprocess engineering.
Associate Professor & Head of the School of Biotechnology, IFTM University, Moradabad, India
Dr Gopinath Packirisamy is Associate Dean of Academic Affairs and Associate Professor, in the Department of Biotechnology, at the Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, India. His area of research is cancer nanotechnology, biomaterials, tissue engineering, nano-biosensors, and environmental nanotechnology.
Associate Dean of Academic Affairs and Associate Professor, in the Department of Biotechnology, at the Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, India
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.