Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- A Review on Intelligent Data Analysis System for an IoT-Based Capsule Endoscopy System
2. Ant Colony optimization-based image texture segmentation in medical images
3. A Feature Fusion Based Discriminant Learning Model for Diagnosis of Neuromuscular Disorders Using Single Channel Needle EMG Signal
4. Evolution of Consciousness Systems with bacteria
5. Analysis of transform-based compression techniques for MRI and CT images
6. Liveness Assured Multimodal Biometrics using Electrocardiogram for Smart Health Applications
7. Medical Image Retrieval System in PACS Environment for Clinical Decision Making
8. A Neuro Fuzzy Inference Model for Diabetic Retinopathy Classification
9. Predictive Analysis of breast cancer using machine learning techniques
10. Right Ventricle Image Segmentation from MRI using optimization techniques
11. Computational Automated System for Red Blood Cell Detection and Segmentation
12. Fuzzy logic based approaches for gene regulatory network inference
13. Evolutionary Algorithm with Memetic Search for Optic Disc Localization in Retinal Fundus Images
14. A novel approach of targeting prognostics of Bruxism disorder using C4-P4 channel of EEG signal
15. Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Assessment System Using Bio-inspired Visual Cortex Computational Model
16. Classification of Myocardial Ischemia in Contrast Enhancement Using Machine Learning
17. Simple link sensor network based remote monitoring of multiple patients
18. Prognosticating the risk of fibrosis progression in non-alcoholic fatty liver diseases
19. Alzheimer Disease Detection from Structural MR Images using Fuzzy C-Means based Deep Belief Neural Network
20. Optimal Control of Fractional Order HIV-Immune System Using Neural Network Approach
21. Diagnosis of Ocular Disease using Optical Coherence Tomography Image
22. Hybrid Approach for Classification of EEG Signals using T-F Images with Wavelets and Texture Features
Intelligent Data Analysis for Biomedical Applications: Challenges and Solutions presents specialized statistical, pattern recognition, machine learning, data abstraction and visualization tools for the analysis of data and discovery of mechanisms that create data. It provides computational methods and tools for intelligent data analysis, with an emphasis on problem-solving relating to automated data collection, such as computer-based patient records, data warehousing tools, intelligent alarming, effective and efficient monitoring, and more. This book provides useful references for educational institutions, industry professionals, researchers, scientists, engineers and practitioners interested in intelligent data analysis, knowledge discovery, and decision support in databases.
- Provides the methods and tools necessary for intelligent data analysis and gives solutions to problems resulting from automated data collection
- Contains an analysis of medical databases to provide diagnostic expert systems
- Addresses the integration of intelligent data analysis techniques within biomedical information systems
Graduate students, researchers and professionals working on computing, biomedical and healthcare areas. Hospital industry, health care diagnostic centres, professionals and practitioners in intelligent data analysis in biomedical science
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2019
- 19th March 2019
- Academic Press
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Dr. D. Jude Hemanth received his PhD in Medical Image Analysis Using Soft Computing Techniques from Karunya University, India. He currently is an Associate Professor at Karunya University with research interests in Soft Computing, Biomedical Image Processing, and Optimization Techniques. He lectures on Biomedical Instrumentation, Neural Networks, Fuzzy Systems, Soft Computing, Digital Image Processing, and Multimedia Compression Techniques. He has been a prolific author and editor of many books and book chapters, including Nature Inspired Optimization Techniques for Image Processing Applications, Springer; Imaging and Sensing for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, Institution of Engineering and Technology; Intelligent Data Communication Technologies and Internet of Things, Springer; Artificial Intelligence Techniques for Satellite Image Analysis, Springer, Emerging Trends in Computing and Expert Technology, Springer; Artificial Intelligence Techniques for Medical Image Analysis, VDM Verlag; Intelligent Data Analysis for Biomedical Applications, Academic Press; and Telemedicine Technologies, Academic Press, among others.
Associate Professor at Karunya University
Dr. Deepak Gupta is an academician and researcher with twelve years of teaching experience and two years in industry. PhD (CSE) from Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), M. E. (CTA) from Delhi College of Engineering (Now DTU), B.Tech. (IT) from GGSIP University, and GATE qualified. He was a postdoc research fellow (PDF) in Internet of Things research Lab at Inatel, Brazil. He is currently at the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology, GGSIP University, Delhi, India. He has co-authored/edited 31 books with National/International level publishers (Elsevier, Springer, Wiley, Katson). He has published 35 scientific research publications in reputed International Journals and Conferences including 12 SCI Indexed Journals of IEEE, Elsevier, Springer and Wiley. He has been guest editor of 8 special issues including SCI indexed journals, ASoC and CAEE, etc. Invited as a Faculty Resource Person/Session Chair/Reviewer/TPC member in different FDP, conferences and journals. His research area includes human-computer interaction, intelligent data analysis, nature-inspired computing, machine learning, and soft computing.
Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, India
Valentina E. Balas holds a Ph.D. in Applied Electronics and Telecommunications from Polytechnic University of Timisoara. Dr. Balas is author of more than 250 research papers in refereed journals and International Conferences. Her research interests are in Intelligent Systems, Fuzzy Control, Soft Computing, Smart Sensors, Information Fusion, Modeling and Simulation. She is the Editor-in-Chief to International Journal of Advanced Intelligence Paradigms (IJAIP) and to International Journal of Computational Systems Engineering (IJCSysE), Editorial Board member of several national and international journals and is evaluator expert for national and international projects. Dr. Balas is the director of Intelligent Systems Research Centre in Aurel Vlaicu University of Arad and was Vice-president (Awards) of IFSA International Fuzzy Systems Association Council (2013-2015) and is a Joint Secretary of the Governing Council of Forum for Interdisciplinary Mathematics (FIM), - A Multidisciplinary Academic Body, India.
Professor, Aurel Vlaicu University of Arad, Romania
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.