The Lifeblood of Your Company
Free Global ShippingNo minimum order
Written by two intellectual property (IP) lawyers, experienced in contentious and non-contentious matters, Intellectual Property deals with different types of intellectual property protection and how to apply for them. It also covers how to cope with the infringement of one’s intellectual property or allegations that it infringes someone else’s intellectual property. Finally, the book advises on how best to exploit one’s intellectual property rights and the sort of commercial agreements that will be entered into as a result. Aimed at business people rather than lawyers. Intellectual Property contains concise, practical, day-to-day advice rather than the study of legal theory or case law.
- Based on the real experience of the authors and their clients
- Easy to understand and uncluttered by legal jargon or complicated footnotes
- Applicable to a wide range of industries
Table of Contents
- Different types of intellectual property and related rights; Dealing in IP rights; Good intellectual property maintenance and management; Dealing with intellectual property disputes; Issues arising on change of ownership; How does IP affect your business in practice?; Conclusion.
- No. of pages: 164
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2006
- Published: January 31, 2006
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780631479
About the Authors
Mark Elmslie is a partner in Hewitsons specialising in intellectual property litigation.
Simon Portman is also a partner in the firm and specialises in non-contentious intellectual property and commercial law with an emphasis on the technology sector.
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Intellectual Property"