- The legislation is completely new and there is therefore no existing book on the market
- The change in the law will require an entirely new approach to the drafting of IP licences
- The change in the law will require existing IP licences to be re-examined and possibly re-negotiated
Table of Contents
- Exploitation of intellectual property rights and the impact of competition law; The old technology transfer block exemption regulation and the need for reform; An economics-based approach to the analysis of agreements under Article 81 and the new-style block exemptions; The technology transfer block exemption: The safe harbour; The technology transfer block exemption: Hardcore and excluded restrictions; Analysis outside the block exemption: Article 81(3); Challenges to licence agreements under the modernised regime; Conclusion.
- No. of pages: 356
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2004
- Published: September 30, 2004
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- Paperback ISBN: 9781843340898
- eBook ISBN: 9781780631455
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Intellectual Property Licences and Technology Transfer"