Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Integral inequalities in one variable
2. Integral inequalities in two variables
3. Retarded integral inequalities
4. Finite difference inequalities in one variable
5. Finite difference inequalities in two variables
The monograph is written with a view to provide basic tools for researchers working in Mathematical Analysis and Applications, concentrating on differential, integral and finite difference equations. It contains many inequalities which have only recently appeared in the literature and which can be used as powerful tools and will be a valuable source for a long time to come. It is self-contained and thus should be useful for those who are interested in learning or applying the inequalities with explicit estimates in their studies.
- Contains a variety of inequalities discovered which find numerous applications in various branches of differential, integral and finite difference equations
- Valuable reference for someone requiring results about inequalities for use in some applications in various other branches of mathematics
- Highlights pure and applied mathematics and other areas of science and technology
University book stores, advanced level book stores, researchers in analysis and applications
- No. of pages:
- © North Holland 2006
- 4th July 2006
- North Holland
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
"The book is self-contained and thus should be useful for those who are interested in learning or applying the inequlities with explicit estimates in their studies. In addition, it can be used as a text for advanced graduate courses and will serve as a reference in the field of system theory." --ZENTRALBLATT MATH DATABASE 1931-2007
B.G. Pachpatte is a Professor of Mathematics at Marathwada University, Aurangabad, India. His main research interests are in the fields of differential, integral and difference equations and inequalities. Pachpatte has written a large number of research papers published in international journals; he is also an associate editor of Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, Communications on Applied Nonlinear Analysis, Octagon, and Differential Equations and Dynamical Systems.
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.