Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Some of the most original and productive research specialists in the field of particle-fluid flow systems are assembled in this book, which is an important and current reference volume. The book focuses on methods of measurement and options for engineers
Engineers and scientists doing research on fluid particle flow.
- Introduction 1.1 Averages and Averaging 1.2 Effect of Probe Dimension 1.3 Effect of Measuring Volume 1.4 References
- Isokinetic Sampling and Cascade Samplers 2.1 Introduction 2.2 Isokinetic Sampling 2.3 Cascade Impactor 2.4 Notations 2.5 References
- Electrical Measurements 3.1 Introduction 3.2 Origin of Charge 3.3 Fundamental Measurements 3.4 Probes and Sensors 3.5 Instrumentation 3.6. Other Measurements 3.7 Notations
- Fiber Optics 4.1 Introduction 4.2 Measurement of Local Concentration of Solids 4.3 Measurement of Local Particle Velocity 4.4 Notations 4.5 References
- Instrumentation for Fluid/Particle Flow: Acoustics 5.1 Introduction 5.2 Principles of Acoustic Flow-Measurement Techniques 5.3 Measurement of Solid/Liquid Flow 5.4 Measurement of Solid/Gas Flow 5.5 Measurement of Liquid Viscosity/Density 5.6 Summary and Future Development 5.7 Notation 5.8 References
- Instrumentation for Fluid/Particle Flow: Electromagnetics 6.1 Introduction 6.2 Measurement Principles 6.3 Measurement of Solid/Liquid Flow 6.4 Measurement of Solid/Gas Flow 6.5 Future Flow Instruments 6.6 Notation
- Single-Point Laser Measurements 7.1 Introduction 7.2 Laser-Doppler Anemometry 7.3 Phase-Doppler Anemometry 7.4 Signal Processing 7.5 Recap And Future Directions 7.6 References
- Full Field, Time Resolved, Vector Measurements 8.1 Introduction 8.2 Particle Tracking Velocimetry (PTV) 8.3 Other Techniques 8.4 Acknowledgments 8.5 References
- Radioactive Tracer Techniques 9.1 Introduction 9.2 Principles of Radiation Detection 9.3 The Computer-Aided Particle-Tracking Facility 9.4 Solids Dynamics in Fluidized Beds 9.5 Solids Mixing and Fluctuation in Fluidized Beds 9.6 Conclusion 9.7 Notation 9.8 References Index
- No. of pages:
- © William Andrew 1999
- 1st October 1999
- William Andrew
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign