- Fits in your lab coat pocket, giving you easy access to frequently used assessment and testing information.
- Every test from the parent textbook, Illustrated Orthopedic Physical Assessment, 3rd Edition, is included in this pocket guide.
- A consistent format for each test (the same format as the parent text) ensures that you’ll find the information you need quickly and easily.
- Clinical pearls appear with almost every test, detailing author’s own clinical experience and providing valuable insight to both students and practitioners.
- Nearly 400 orthopedic gamuts concisely cover anatomy, motion assessment, muscle function, and imaging elements – essential concepts for effective assessment and diagnostic decision-making.
- A complete index of tests appears on the inside cover in alphabetical order, as well as by body system, so you can see at a glance which tests are covered and where to find them.
- Nearly 500 illustrations (line drawings and photographs) show key moves of each test, and other necessary maneuvers, anatomy, and pathologies.
- A glossary of key abbreviations is included at the end of the book, familiarizing you with common clinical terms and notation.
- A comprehensive bibliography provides helpful references for further research and study.
Chapter 2: Cardinal Symptoms and Signs
Chapter 3: The Cervical Spine
Chapter 4: The Shoulder
Chapter 5: The Elbow
Chapter 6: The Forearm, Wrist, and Hand
Chapter 7: The Thoracic Spine
Chapter 8: The Lumbar Spine
Chapter 9: The Pelvis and Sacroiliac Joint
Chapter 10: The Hip Joint
Chapter 11: The Knee
Chapter 12: Lower Leg, Ankle, and Foot
Chapter 13: Malingering
Glossary of Abbreviations