- Reviews key inspection and monitoring techniques and their applications to bridges, building and other civil structures
- Edited by a leading authority in the field
Table of Contents
- Testing steel corrosion in reinforced concrete; Alkali-silica reaction (ASR) testing of corrosion in concrete; Acoustic testing of concrete; Electrical impedance testing of wood components; Detecting decay in wood components; Testing timber pile length in bridges; Ultrasonic testing of structural timber components; Digital radioscopy analysis of timber structures; Visual inspection techniques for bridges and other transport structures; Acoustic emission testing of bridges; Bridge inspection using virtual reality and photogrammetry; Discontinuity in masonry wall.
- No. of pages: 288
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Woodhead Publishing 2005
- Published: September 20, 2005
- Imprint: Woodhead Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781845690953
About the Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Inspection and Monitoring Techniques for Bridges and Civil Structures"