Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Molecular Modeling and Chemoinformatics to Advance the Development of Modulators of Epigenetic Targets: A Focus on DNA Methyltransferases
Fernando D. Prieto-Martínez, Andrea Peña-Castillo, Oscar Méndez-Lucio, Eli Fernández-De Gortari and José L. Medina-Franco
2. Recent Advances in Computational Models for the Study Protein-Peptide Interactions
Denise Kilburg and Emilio Gallicchio
3. Structural Plasticity in Globins: Role of Protein Dynamics in Defining Ligand Migration Pathways
C. Estarellas, L. Capece, C. Seira, A. Bidon-Chanal, D. A. Estrin and F. J. Luque
4. Dynamic Reorganization and Enzymatic Remodeling of Type IV Collagen at Cell- Biomaterial Interface
Nuno Miranda Coelho, Virginia Llopis-Hernández, Manuel Salmerón-Sánchez and George Altankov
5. Cytochromes P450: History, Classes, Catalytic Mechanism and Industrial Application
Darren J. Cook, James D. Cook, Ken Cook, Gary W. Black and Simon J. Charnock
6. Understanding the Multifaceted Role of Human Down Syndrome Kinase DYRK1A
Laura J. Kay, Tora K. Smulders-Srinivasan and Meera Soundararajan
Insights into Enzyme Mechanisms and Functions from Experimental and Computational Methods is the latest volume in the popular Advances in Protein Chemistry and Structural Biology series, an essential resource for protein chemists. Each volume brings forth new information about protocols and analysis of proteins, with each thematically organized volume guest edited by leading experts in a broad range of protein-related topics.
- Provides cutting-edge developments in protein chemistry and structural biology
- Written by authorities in their respective fields
- Targeted to a wide audience of researchers, specialists, and students
Researchers and specialists in protein structure and interactions, cancer biology, psychiatry and mass spectrometry.
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2016
- 24th August 2016
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Dr. Christo Z. Christov teaches at Northumbria University, Ellison Building, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK
Department of Chemistry, Michigan Technological University, Houghton, MI, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.