- Spam makes up now 64% of all email sent and it is said to be the most annoying part of being online.
- You'll meet the characters that control the flow of money as well as the hackers and programmers committed to keeping the enterprise up and running.
- Authored by a former spammer, this is a methodical, technically explicit expose of the innerworkings of the SPAM economy.
Table of Contents
- Who I am and why I SPAM: How SPAM works and Revenue behind it: The art of SPAMMING: Spam and Phishing: Legal Efforts against SPAM: Analyzing SPAM: Statistics behind SPAM: The future of SPAM
- No. of pages: 450
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Syngress 2004
- Published: November 13, 2004
- Imprint: Syngress
- eBook ISBN: 9780080478500
About the Author
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Inside the SPAM Cartel"