Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Epigenetics in insects: Mechanisms, phenotypes, and ecological and evolutionary implications
Warren W. Burggren
2. Nutrition and epigenetic change in insects
3. microRNAs in Drosophila insulin regulation
Jerome Hui and William Bendena
4. Epigenetic regulation of longevity in insects
Iryna Kozeretska and Alexander Vaiserman
5. Epigenetic influences on diapause
Julie A. Reynolds
6. Impact of parasites on epigenetics of their insect hosts
7. From Molecules to Management: Mechanisms and Consequences of Locust Phase Polyphenism
Darron Anthony Cullen
8. The future of environmental epigenetics: insights using the clonal water-flea model
Margaret Beaton and Marcin W. Wojewodzic Sr.
9. Epigenetics – A hidden target of insecticides
Ann-Marie Oppold and Ruth Muller
Insect Epigenetics, Volume 53 provides readers with the latest interdisciplinary reviews on the topic. Updated chapters in this new release include Epigenetics in insects: Mechanisms, ecological outcomes, and evolutionary consequences, Nutrition and epigenetic change in insects, microRNAs in Drosophila insulin regulation, Epigenetic regulation of longevity in insects, Epigenetic influences on diapause, the Impact of parasites on epigenetics of their insect hosts, The molecular physiology of locust swarming behavior, The future of environmental epigenetics: insights using the clonal water-flea model, and. Epigenetics – A hidden target of insecticides.
Led by volume editor Heleen Verlinden, this is an essential reference source for entomologists, zoologists, geneticists and insect chemists.
- Presents a comprehensive overview of environmental impacts on insect epigenetics
- Written by leaders in their respective areas of research
- Ideal resource for entomologists, zoologists, geneticists and insect chemists
General scientists (particularly zoologists, entomologists, insect biochemists and insect physiologists), environmentalists, policy makers with concerns about pest management, pest control
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2017
- 28th August 2017
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Dr. Russell Jurenka is a professor in the Department of Entomology at Iowa State University.
Iowa State University, USA
Heleen Verlinden is Postdoctoral Fellow in the Research Group of Molecular Developmental Physiology and Signal Transduction at KU Leuven in Leuven, Belgium.
Postdoctoral Fellow, Research Group of Molecular Developmental Physiology and Signal Transduction, KU Leuven, Belgium
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.