2. Sonic Pin & Sonic Anchor
3. Minimally Invasive Bunion Correction
4. Trabecular Metal Wedges and Custom 3D Printed Implants for Foot and Ankle Reconstruction
Computer Hexapod Assisted Podiatric Surgery
5. Fundamentals and Classification of Hexapod Surgery
6. Biomechanical Considerations for Circular External Fixation
7. Essentials of Deformity Planning
8. Ankle Distraction
9. Gradual Equinus Correction
10. Midfoot Charcot Reconstruction
11. Midfoot Charcot Reconstruction
This issue of Clinics in Podiatric Medicine and Surgery, guest edited by Dr. Guido LaPorta, will discuss several important, recent Innovations in Foot and Ankle Surgery. Topics covered include: The Subchondroplasty (SCP) Procedure for Chronic Bone Lesions, Sonic Pin & Sonic Anchor, Total Talus Replacement, Minimally Invasive Bunion Correction, Trabecular Metal Wedges and Custom 3D Printed Implants, Fundamentals and Classification of Hexapod Surgery, Biomechanical Considerations for Circular External Fixation, Essentials of Deformity Planning, Gradual Equinus Correction, Midfoot Charcot Reconstruction, and Complex Deformity Correction, among others.
- © Elsevier 2018
- 25th October 2018
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.