- Theory of connections of vectors and directions on the unitary tangent fibre bundle.
- Complete list of Bianchi identities for a regular conection of directions.
- Geometry of generalized Einstein manifolds.
- Classification of Finslerian manifolds.
- Affine, isometric, conformal and projective vector fields on the unitary tangent fibre bundle.
Table of Contents
- Chapter I: Linear Connections on a Space of Linear Elements
- I Regular Linear Connections
- II Curvature and torsion of a regular linear connection
- Chapter II: Finslerian Manifolds
- Chapter III: Isometries and Affine Vector Fields on the Unitary Tangent Fibre Bundle
- Chapter IV: Geometry Of Generalized Einstein Manifolds
- I Comparison Theorem
- II Deformation of the Finslerian metric. Generalized Einstein Manifolds
- Chapter V: Properties of Compact Finslerian Manifolds of Non-negative Curvature
- II COMPACT FINSLERIAN MANIFOLDS WHOSE INDICATRIX IS AN EINSTEIN MANIFOLD
- Chapter VI: Finslerian Manifolds of Constant Sectional Curvature 
- I Isotropic Finslerian Manifolds
- III Complete manifolds with constant sectional curvatures
- IV The Plane Axioms in Finslerian Geometry
- Chapter VII: Projective Vector Fields on the Unitary Tangent Fibre Bundle 
- Chapter VIII: Conformal vector fields on the unitary tangent fibre bundle
- 1 The Co-differential of a 2-form.
- 2 ALemma
- 3 A Characterisation of Conformal infinitesimal transformations when the manifold is compact
- 4 Curvature and Infinitesimal Conformal Transformations in the compact case
- 5 Case when M compact with scalar curvature H˜ constant
- 6 Case when X = Xi(z) dxi is semi-closed.
- No. of pages: 264
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Elsevier Science 2006
- Published: January 18, 2006
- Imprint: Elsevier Science
- eBook ISBN: 9780080461700
- Hardcover ISBN: 9780444521064
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Initiation to Global Finslerian Geometry"