- An easy-to-read, self contained introduction to the field
- An excellent source of updated research information
- Useful for students and professionals in aerosol science, environmental health science, occupational hygiene, health physics and biomedical engineering
Table of Contents
- Morphometry of the Human Respiratory System.
Airflow in the Respiratory System.
Behavior of Aerosol Particles.
Dispersion of Inhaled Aerosol.
Deposition of Particles in the Respiratory System.
Experimental Studies on Total and Regional.
Fate of Deposited Particles.
- No. of pages: 214
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2005
- Published: January 4, 2005
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080455013
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Inhaled Particles"