- A ground-breaking introduction to the field of Information History
- Takes an interdisciplinary approach – embracing both historical, and information science research and ideology
- Explores the relevance of Information History to contemporary society
Table of Contents
- Introducing information history; The relevance of information history; Key schools of thought in information; Information history in practice; Looking forward.
- No. of pages: 150
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2008
- Published: May 31, 2008
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780631318
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Information History - An Introduction"