Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Proteins in monogenic autoinflammatory disorders
2. Virulence factors and their roles in periodontal disease pathogenesis
3. Role of Heat shock proteins in Inflammatory disorder Rheumatoid Arthritis
Ashok K. Munjal
4. Novel targeted therapies for Crohn's disease: Recent progress and future perspectives
5. Dietary plant flavonoids in prevention of obesity and diabetes
Biswanath Dinda Sr.
6. Small RNAs in allergic diseases
7. Inflammation and inflammasome during ageing and age-related diseases
Mario D. Cordero
8. Immunotherapies: Successes and failures
9. A comprehensive in silico screening, molecular dynamics studies of SNPs in Sjogren-Larsson Syndrome associated with ALDH3A2 gene
George Priya Doss C
10. A computational approach to decipher the structural and functional impact of missense mutations of MEFV protein causing Familial Mediterranean fever
George Priya Doss C
Inflammatory Disorders - Part B, Volume 120 explores inflammation in the immune system and how the body’s own cells or tissues may cause abnormal inflammation, thus resulting in chronic pain, redness, swelling, stiffness, and damage to normal tissues. Chapters in this updated volume include Proteins in monogenic autoinflammatory disorders, Virulence factors and their roles in periodontal disease pathogenesis, Role of Heat shock proteins in Inflammatory disorder Rheumatoid Arthritis, Novel targeted therapies for Crohn's disease: Recent progress and future perspectives, Dietary plant flavonoids in prevention of obesity and diabetes, Small RNAs in allergic diseases, Inflammation and inflammasome during ageing and age-related diseases, and more.
- Integrates methods for studying inflammatory disorders, mechanisms that trigger these disorders, and strategies for managing inflammatory disorders
- Contains timely chapters written by well-renowned authorities in their field
- Provides a number of high-quality illustrations, figures and tables
- Targets a very wide audience of specialists, researchers and students
Protein chemists, biochemists, molecular cell biologists, immunologists, medical doctors, pharmacists, pharmacologists, medicinal chemists, structural biologists, computational biochemists, and other researchers working in the field of inflammation and inflammatory disorders/diseases
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2020
- 19th February 2020
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Rossen Donev received his PhD degree in 1999 from the Institute of Molecular Biology, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences. He did postdoctoral training at Imperial Cancer Research Fund, UK (renamed after the merger with Cancer Research Campaign to Cancer Research UK, London Research Institute) and Cardiff University. In 2007 he was awarded a New Investigator Grant Award from the Medical Research Council (UK) to establish himself as an independent Principle Investigator. In 2010 Dr. Donev was appointed Senior Lecturer at Swansea University. In 2016 Dr. Donev joined MicroPharm Ltd (UK) where currently he is Head of Research. He has published more than 60 research papers, chaired scientific meetings and given invited plenary talks. Rossen Donev has consulted on projects related to development of treatments for neurodevelopmental disorders and cancer therapies. He serves as Editor-in-Chief of the Advances in Protein Chemistry and Structural Biology and on editorial board of several other journals. His research interests include signaling pathways involved in neuropsychiatric disorders and tumor escape from the immune system, and development of therapeutic strategies for their treatment. More recently he has focused on development of immunotherapeutics for non-systemic applications.
Swansea University, UK
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.