- State of the art analysis of impact response, damage tolerance and failure of FRC materials
- Distinguished contributors provide expert analysis of the most recent materials and structures
- Valuable tool for R&D engineers, materials scientists and designers
Table of Contents
- Impact behaviour of fibre-reinforced composites; Recent developments in impact damage assessment of fibre composites; Modelling impact of composite structures using small specimens; Impact damage – tolerant composite structural design; Damage resistance and tolerance of thick laminated woven roving GFRP plates subjected to low-velocity impact; Elastic impact stress analysis of composite plates and cylinders; Impact behaviour and analysis of CFRP laminated plates; Perforation of FRP laminates and sandwich panels subjected to missile impact; High velocity impact damage to polymer matrix composites.
- No. of pages: 320
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Woodhead Publishing 2000
- Published: October 12, 2000
- Imprint: Woodhead Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781855738904
About the Editors
S. R. Reid
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Impact Behaviour of Fibre-Reinforced Composite Materials and Structures"