Noted pain management authority Steven D. Waldman, MD, JD, and Robert Campbell, MD, a well-respected radiologist at Royal Liverpool Hospital in the UK, have combined their expertise to bring you Imaging of Pain. This first-of-its-kind reference helps you select the most appropriate imaging studies to evaluate more than 200 pain conditions so you can implement the most effective management approaches. You’ll gain a clear understanding of how and when to use a given modality for a particular pain disorder, whether it involves bone, soft tissue, or the spinal cord. At expertconsult.com you'll access the complete contents online, fully searchable, with links to Medline and PubMed abstracts, for rapid, easy consultation from any computer.
- Access the fully searchable text online at expertconsult.com.
- Get the most definitive guidance available from leading authorities Drs. Waldman and Campbell.
- Know how and when to use each modality to confirm or deny a diagnosis for more than 200 pain conditions in all body regions.
- Provide the most effective pain relief by accurately identifying its underlying source.
- Find the information you need quickly thanks to a consistent, high-yield format.
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2011
- 13th August 2010
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Brief Author Bio: (150 words limit per author/editor) Steven D Waldman is an internationally recognized expert and pioneer in the specialty of Pain Medicine. Dr Waldman has received numerous awards and honors and is the author of over twenty textbooks and numerous academic articles on the specialty of Pain Management. His main clinical work is as an interventional pain management physician as well as being an active member of the medical staff at Truman Medical Center at the University of Missouri-Kansas City. He is a former President of the Society of Pain Practice Management (SPPM) Clinical Professor of Anesthesiology, Professor of Medical Humanities and Bioethics, University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine
Clinical Professor of Anesthesiology, Professor of Medical Humanities and Bioethics, University of Missouri-Kansas City, Missouri U.S.A.
radiologue, Royal Liverpool Hospital, Royaume-Uni.
Senior Lecturer Consultant in Musculoskeletal Radiology