This is the ideal resource for all those requiring an authoritative and up-to-date review of imaging appearances of diseases of the lung, pleura and mediastinum. Chest radiography and CT are integrated with other imaging techniques, including MRI and PET, where appropriate. The clinical and pathologic features of different diseases are provided in varying degrees of detail with more in depth coverage given to rarer and less well understood conditions.
- A single volume, comprehensive reference text on chest radiology.Provides in a single resource all of the information a generalist in diagnostic radiology needs to know.
- Concisely and clearly written by a team of 4 internationally recognized authors.Avoids the inconsistency, repetition, and unevenness of coverage that is inherent in multi-contributed books.
- Multimodality coverage integrated throughout every chapter.All of the applicable imaging modalities are covered in a clinically relevant, diagnostically helpful way.
- Approximately 3,000 high quality, good-sized images.Provides a complete visual guide that the practitioner can refer to for help in interpretation and diagnosis.
- Covers both common and uncommon disorders.Provides the user with a single comprehensive resource, no need to consult alternative resources.
- Access the full text online and download images via Expert Consult
- Access the latest version of the Fleischner Society's glossary of terms for thoracic imaging.
- Outlines, summary boxes, key points used throughout.Makes content more accessible by highlighting essential information.
The Normal Chest
Basic Patterns in Lung Disease
High Resolution CT of the Lung
Infections of the Lungs and Pleura
AIDS and Other Forms of Immunocompromise
Neoplasms of the Lungs, Airways & Pleura
Pulmonary Vascular Diseases & Pulmonary Edema
Inhalational Lung Diseases
Drug- and Radiation-Induced Diseases of the Lung
Immunologic Diseases of the Lungs
Pulmonary Diseases of Unknown Origin and Miscellaneous Pulmonary Disorders
Congenital Disorders of the Lungs and Airways
The Pleural and Pleural Disorders
Mediastinal and Hilar Disorders
Diseases of the Airways
- No. of pages:
- © Mosby 2010
- 11th December 2009
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Professor of Thoracic Imaging, Department of Radiology, Royal Brompton Hospital, London, UK
Department of Radiology, National Jewish Medical and Research Center, Denver, CO, USA
Associate Professor of Radiology, Department of Radiology, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC, USA Associate Professor of Radiology
Professor of Radiology, Department of Radiology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA Professor of Radiology