Images from the Wards: Diagnosis and Treatment is an exciting visual resource for in-training and practicing physicians. James Studdiford, Marc Altshuler, Brooke Salzman, and Amber Tully present this comprehensive, focused image-based reference and review for diagnosis and treatment with compelling images—selected from a large bank of medical pictures in a teaching database at Jefferson Medical College—that underscore important teaching points. These 517 high-yield images represent what you might see during clinical rotations and encounter on a certification exam. The book provides self-assessment and Board-style multiple choice questions and clinical correlations to prepare you for USMLE Steps 2 and 3. This is the most effective clinical resource and review tool for licensure or re-certification.
- Presents the most common and important clinical images of cases that you will encounter in a hospital or on a licensure or certification exam through 517 illustrations.
- Features self-assessment and Board-style multiple choice questions based on clinical vignettes to support the learning and review process.
- Provides concise but detailed clinical correlations to serve as an effective daily clinical resource and review for USMLE Steps 2 and 3, certification exams, or recertification.
- Covers the staging and variations of each disease through images that clarify the entire process.
- Captures each disease process in a consistent format for quick and effective reference and review.
3 EARS AND NOSE
16 GENETIC DISORDERS
17 PHYSICAL FINDINGS OF SYSTEMIC DISEASES
Appendix A: SELECTED ULTRASOUND IMAGES
Appendix B: CLASSIC IMAGES FROM GASTROINTESTINAL ENDOSCOPY
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2010
- 17th August 2009
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
Professor, Department of Family and Community Medicine, Jefferson Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Assistant Professor Assistant Residency Program Director, Department of Family and Community Medicine, Jefferson Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
Assistant Professor Division of Geriatrics, Department of Family and Community Medicine, Jefferson Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
Assistant Professor, Medicine Institute, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio