Endovascular Milestones and Non Vascular Interventions
Endovascular Milestones and Non Vascular Interventions"
002 Clinical Vascular Examination
004 Invasive Vascular Diagnosis (including angiographic equipment, diagnostic angiography, IVUS, angioscopy)
005 Diagnostic Catheters and Guidewires
006 Balloon Catheters
008 Thombectomy Devices
009 Embolic Protection Devices
010 Atherectomy Catheters
011 Embolization Agents
012 Aortic Stent Grafts
013 IVC Filters
014 Endovascular Laser Therapy
015 Intellectual Property Management
016 Principles of Medications (Analgesic and Sedative) in Interventional Radiology
017 Treatment of Medical Emergencies (including contrast reactions)
018 The Cerebral Functional Anatomy and Rapid Neurological Examinations
019 Contrast Agents (including iodinated, CO2, MR gadolinium/ferromagnetic, ultrasound)
020 Thrombolytic Agents (including principles of thrombolysis
021 Anti-platelet Agents/Anti-coagulants
022 Vasoactive Agents
023 Radiation Safety and Protection
024 Management of Risk Factors for Vascular Disease
025 Principles of Angioplasty and Stenting
027 Principles of Arterial Access
028 Arterial Closure Devices
029 Principles of Venous Access
030 Craniocervical Vascular Anatomy
031 Arterial anatomy of the spine and spinal cord
033 Vascular Anatomy of the Upper Extremity
034 Alimentary Tract Vasculature
035 Renal Vasculature
036 Anatomy of the Pelvis
037 Abdominal Aorta and the Inferior Vena Cava
038 Interventional anatomy of the lower limb
039 Arterial Occlusive Disease of the Upper Extremity
040 Acute Lower Extremity Ischemia
041 Chronic Upper Extremity Ischemia and Revascularization
042 Aortoiliac Revascularization
043 Sumintimal Angioplasty
044 Endovascular Management of Pa
An international group of experts brings you an exhaustive full-color two-volume reference on every aspect of vascular and non-vascular interventions to help you effectively treat a full spectrum of diseases. More than 1,600 examples of cutting-edge modalities such as MR, multislice CT, CT angiography, and ultrasonography highlight problem areas and show you exactly how to proceed. Each major entity includes full-color anatomic illustrations, drawn by a master illustrator, that illuminate key anatomic structures. User-friendly features including key points boxes, algorithms, protocols, and SIR practice guidelines help you avoid complications and put today’s best practices at your fingertips.
- Offers advice from a diverse group of experts from around the globe, providing you with a wide range of options and perspectives, to help you overcome difficult challenges.
- Delivers essential background information on the history of angiography and interventional image-guided therapy to help you fully understand each technique.
- Discusses the latest treatment options, including endovascular laser therapy.
- Integrates protocols, classic signs, algorithms, and SIR guidelines, ensuring a better decision-making process.
- Structures every procedural chapter consistently to include indications, contraindications, equipment, technique, controversies, outcomes, complications, and post-procedural follow-up care so you’ll know what to expect.
- Provides step-by-step instructions for the most important therapeutic techniques, as well as discussions on equipment, contrast agents, pharmacologic agents, antiplatelet agents, and protocols to help you formulate the best treatment strategy for each patient.
- Includes full-color anatomic illustrations, drawn by a master illustrator, which let you easily find critical anatomic views of diseases and injuries.
- Uses more than 1,600 superior, large digital-quality images, including MR, multislice CT, ultrasonography, and CT angiography depicting all of the imaging findings you’re likely to see in practice and offering exceptional visual guidance.
- Features a full-color design throughout, including color-coded tables, algorithms, and bulleted lists that highlight key concepts and get you to the information you need quickly.
- © Saunders 2011
- eBook ISBN:
The Ernest H. Wood Distinguished Professor of Radiology and Surgery; Chairman, Department of Radiology, University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Professor of Radiology, Joint Department of Medical Imaging, University Health Network, Mount Sinai Hospital; Women's College Hospital, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Professor of Radiology, Monash University Faculty of Medicine, Nursing, and Health Sciences; Director, Radiology Department, Alfred Hospital, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Director, Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology, George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Washington, DC
Consultant, Vascular and Interventional Radiologist, Radiology Department, St. George’s NHS Trust, London, United Kingdom