- Testing Strategies for the NCLEX-PN Examination chapter addresses the challenges of the Next Generation NCLEX® and provides targeted strategies for success.
- UNIQUE! Mnemonic cartoons provide a fun, easy way to review and remember key nursing concepts and disease processes.
- More than 2,000 review questions on the companion Evolve website are available in both study and quiz modes and separated by content area, allowing customized review based on personal study needs.
- Examples of Next Generation NCLEX-style questions on the companion Evolve website familiarize you with these new types of questions.
- Answers and rationales are provided for all review questions.
- Test Alert! boxes highlight key concepts frequently found on the NCLEX examination.
- Alternate item format questions on the companion Evolve website prepare you for these question types on the NCLEX examination.
- UNIQUE! Appendixes for each chapter summarize medications and nursing procedures for quick reference.
- Nursing Priority boxes make it easier to distinguish priorities of nursing care.
- Pharmacology tables make key drug information easy to find, with high-alert medications noted by a special icon.
- Special icons distinguish pediatric and adult disorders and identify content on self-care and home care.
- A separate chapter on pharmacology and medication administration helps you focus on this area of emphasis on the NCLEX examination.
- Testing Strategies for the NCLEX-PN® Examination
2. Health Implications Across the Life Span
3. Nursing Care Concepts
4. Pharmacology and Medication Administration
5. Homeostasis and Immune Concepts
6. Psychosocial Nursing Care
7. Sensory System Nursing Care
8. Endocrine System Nursing Care
9. Hematology System Nursing Care
10. Respiratory System Nursing Care
11. Vascular System Nursing Care
12. Cardiac System Nursing Care
13. Gastrointestinal System Nursing Care
14. Hepatic and Biliary System Nursing Care
15. Neurology System Nursing Care
16. Musculoskeletal System Nursing Care
17. Reproductive System Nursing Care
18. Urinary-Renal System Nursing Care
19. Integumentary System Nursing Care
20. Maternity Nursing Care
21. Newborn Nursing Care
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2022
- 1st February 2021
- Paperback ISBN:
President/CEO, Nursing Education Consultants, Chandler, AZ; Nursing Faculty - Online Campus, University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.