- Comprehensive, easy-to-understand coverage provides a solid foundation in head and neck anatomy with in-depth discussion of the TMJ, the spread of infection, and the anatomy of local anesthesia.
- About 400 full-color images include detailed and clearly labeled anatomic illustrations, skull photographs, and clinical images.
- Full-color format includes a clear depiction of the oral cavity and related gross anatomy.
- Key terminology is highlighted within the text and defined in a handy, back-of-book glossary.
- Expert authors Margaret J. Fehrenbach and Susan W. Herring provide knowledge that is useful in both classroom and clinical settings.
- Learning resources on the Evolve companion website reinforce your understanding with review questions and quizzes.
Table of Contents
- 1. Introduction to Head and Neck Anatomy
2. Surface Anatomy
3. Skeletal Anatomy
4. Muscular System
5. Temporomandibular Joint
6. Vascular System
7. Glandular Tissue
8. Nervous System
9. Anatomy of Local Anesthesia
10. Lymphatic System
11. Fascia and Spaces
12. Spread of Infection
Appendix A: Bibliography
Appendix B: Extraoral and Intraoral Clinical Examination Skills
Appendix C: Procedures for the Performance of Extraoral and Intraoral Examinations
- No. of pages: 288
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Saunders 2020
- Published: September 25, 2020
- Imprint: Saunders
- eBook ISBN: 9780323613026
- Paperback ISBN: 9780323613019