Table of Contents
- Introduction to defects and structural properties of III-nitride semiconductors (M.O. Manasreh). Dopants in GaN (J.T. Torvik). Defect engineering in III-nitrides epitaxial systems (S. Ruvimov). Magnetic resonance studies of defects in GaN and related compounds (M. Palczewska, M. Kaminska). Characterization of native point defects in GaN by positron annihilation spectroscopy (K. Saarinen). Persistent photoconductivity in III-nitrides (H.X. Jiang, J.Y. Lin). Ion implantation, isolation and thermal processing of GaN and related materials (B. Rauschenbach). Radiation and processed induced defects in GaN (F.D. Auret, S.A. Goodman). Residual stress in III-V nitrides (N.V. Edwards). Structural defects in nitride heteroepitaxy (M.E. Twigg, D.D. Koleske, A.E. Wickenden, et al.). Optical phonon confinement in nitride-based heterostructures (N.A. Zakhleniuk, C.R. Bennet, M. Babiker, B.K. Ridley).
- No. of pages: 464
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Elsevier Science 2000
- Published: December 6, 2000
- Imprint: Elsevier Science
- Hardcover ISBN: 9780444506306
- eBook ISBN: 9780080534442
About the Editor
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "III-Nitride Semiconductors: Electrical, Structural and Defects Properties"