Authors: Karla Lovaasen
eBook ISBN: 9781455706990
Published Date: 4th September 2012
- Both ICD-9-CM codes and ICD-10-CM/ICD-10-PCS codes are shown in all coding exercises and examples (including answer keys).
- Emphasis on ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS coding prepares you for the upcoming implementation of ICD-10.
- MS-DRG documentation and reimbursement details guide you through this key component of the coding process.
- Line coding exercises and activities challenge you to apply concepts to solve problems.
- ICD-10 Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting (OGCR) are included in each coding chapter, immediately following the ICD-9-CM coding guidelines.
- Full-color A&P content, disease coverage, procedure guidelines, and drug data ensure that you’re familiar with key topics affecting medical coding.
- Medical record coverage introduces the records and documents you’ll encounter on the job.
- Updated Coding Clinic references direct you to the definitive coding resource from the American Hospital Association (AHA).
- A companion Evolve website provides convenient online access to the OGCR, medical and surgical root operations definitions, a MS-DRG list, partial answer keys, and more.
- © Saunders 2013
- 4th September 2012
- eBook ISBN:
AHIMA-Approved ICD-10-CM Trainer Coding and Consulting Services Abingdon, Maryland
We cannot process tax exempt orders online. If you wish to place a tax exempt order please contact us.