1. Anatomy and Physiology of the Heart
2. ECG Leads and Cardiac Monitoring
3. Components of the ECG Waveform
4. Step-by-Step ECG Interpretation
5. Sinus Rhythms
6. Atrial Rhythms
7. Junctional Rhythms
8. Ventricular Rhythms
9. Atrioventricular Blocks
10. Implanted Pacemaker Rhythms
11. Treatment of Rhythm Disturbances
12. The 12-Lead ECG: Leads and Axis
13. Bundle Branch and Fascicular Blocks
14. Hypertrophy, Electrolytes, and Other ECG Findings
15. Coronary Heart Disease and the 12-Lead ECG
16. ECG Diagnosis of Myocardial Infarction
17. Diagnosis and Treatment of Acute Coronary Syndromes
Appendix A: Methods of Determining the QRS Axis
Appendix B: Answers to Chapter Review Questions
Appendix C: Rhythm Interpretation Self-Assessment
Appendix D: Self-Assessment Answer Key
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2021
- 1st November 2021
- Paperback ISBN:
Medical Director, HealthEast Medical Transportation, St. Paul, MN; Medical Director, United EMS, Wisconsin Rapids, WI; Medical Director, Chippewa Fire District, Chippewa Falls, WI
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.