Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Basic aspects of sleep and cognition
1. Cognitive neuroscience of sleep - Gina R. Poe, Christine M. Walsh, Theresa E. Bjorness
2. Measurement of sleep - Bob Kemp
3. Measurement of cognition in studies of sleep deprivation - Paul Whitney, John M. Hinson
4. Sleep, memory and emotion - Matthew P. Walker
5. How treatment affects cognitive deficits in patients with sleep disorders: Methodological issues and results - Stephany Fulda, Hartmut Schulz
Sleep manipulation and impact on cognition
6. Sleep deprivation, chronic sleep restriction and sleep disruption - Amy C. Reynolds, Siobhan Banks
7. Effects of sleep deprivation on cognition - William D.S. Killgore
8. Circadian rhythms and cognition - Jim Waterhouse
9. The effects of napping on cognitive functioning - Nicole Lovato, Leon Lack
Developmental aspects of sleep and cognition
10. Sleep, intelligence and cognition in a developmental context: differentiation between traits and state-dependent aspects. Anja Geiger, Peter Achermann, Oskar G. Jenni
11. Do sleep complaints contribute to age-related cognitive decline? Ellemarije Altena, Jennifer R. Ramautar, Ysbrand D. Van Der Werf, Eus J.W. Van Someren
Neuroscientists, psychologists, neurologists
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier Science 2010
- 26th November 2010
- Elsevier Science
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Washington State University Spokane, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.