Human Capital Management Challenges in India
- Illustrates why employees are not an organizations’ asset
- Provides a step-by-step approach on the practical and strategic workings of HR
- How to recruit and retain key talent and management
Table of Contents
List of Figures
List of useful websites
About the author
Chapter 1: Introduction
The changing nature of human capital
Chapter 2: The fundamental shift
Land of a billion opportunities
Chapter 3: Is it strategic?
Employees are not your assets
The connected talent
Chapter 4: Practical HR
Whose agenda is it?
Ill-equipped or unprepared?
Why should it be everyone’s agenda?
Chapter 5: Introduction to practical HR
Value addition and value protection
Outsource or retain
Stress and ‘toxic’ behaviours
Three-dimensional approach to measurement
Train, retrain, retain
A new breed
Chapter 6: Strategies to manage talent
ERM – employee relationship management
The three Rs – recognition, retention and reward
Chapter 7: Talent pool
Chapter 8: Conclusion
- No. of pages: 200
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2011
- Published: June 21, 2011
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780632483
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Human Capital Management Challenges in India"