Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
A summary of existing and proposed EPA regulations and guidances on the design of double liners and leachate collection and removal systems, leak detection systems, final cover, and construction quality assurance for hazardous waste landfills.
Environmental engineers, anyone dealing with hazardous waste landfills.
- Overview of Minimum Technology Guidance and Regulations for Hazardous Waste Landfills
- Liner Design: Clay Liners
- Flexible Membrane Liners
- Elements of Liquid Management at Waste Containment Sites
- Securing a Completed Landfill
- Construction, Quality Assurance, and Control: Construction of Clay Liners
- Construction of Flexible Membrane Liners
- Liner Compatibility with Wastes
- Long-Term Considerations: Problems Areas and Unknowns
- Leak Response Action Plans
- No. of pages:
- © William Andrew 1990
- 31st December 1990
- William Andrew
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.