Learn what’s new in OCS 2007, compare the previous editions, understand OCS 2007 server roles, plan an OCS 2007 installation.
• Install the First OCS 2007 Front-End Server
Address the prerequisites, prepare active directory, install and configure OCS 2007 Enterprise Edition, and verify the installation summary.
• Configure the Edge Server
Install the Edge Server, work with certificates, deal with security issues, and test the Edge Server.
• Configure the Mediation Server
Install the Configuration Server, configure dialing rules, configure users for voice functionality, and test voice functionality.
• Configure Archiving
Address compliance requirements, understand archiving topology, and install the Archiving Server.
• Configure Conference Servers
Understand on-premises conferencing, use on-premises conferencing, understand Microsoft RoundTable, and install conferencing.
• Integrate OCS with PBX and IP-PBX Systems
Use a gateway, configure Cisco CallManager as a Gateway, and understand CSTA/SIP gateways.
• Integrate OCS with Exchange 2007 Unified Messaging
Master Exchange 2007 Unified Messaging and architecture, Configure Exchange 2007 UM, and Combine OCS with Exchange 2007 UM.
• Upgrade to Office Communications Server 2007
Plan your migration from LCS 2005 to OCS 2007, upgrade perimeter servers, upgrade director servers, upgrade front-end servers, perform user migration, and remove LCS 2005 from the network environment.
Table of Contents
- Planning for Office Commmunicator 2007
Installation and Configuration
Integration with Existing Directories
Integration with Outlook and Exchange Server
Working with Microsoft Office
Working with non-Windows clients
- No. of pages: 512
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Syngress 2008
- Published: January 29, 2008
- Imprint: Syngress
- eBook ISBN: 9780080558639
- Paperback ISBN: 9781597492126
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "How to Cheat at Administering Office Communications Server 2007"