- Learn solid training to not only survive, but thrive, in private practice today
- Go from your ideal practice vision through the "how-to" steps to succeed.
- Mobilize yourself into action!
- Market your clinical specialty to attract more cash clients
- Learn how to set realistic practice goals, and track your progress
- Regain your autonomy, income and career satisfaction
- Lean how to communicate the value of your services to the public
- Learn how to give powerful workshops and speaking engagements and write effective community articles
- Turn your specialty into a market niche
- Use the media as a vehicle to give psychology away and gain visibility
- Learn the skills that have never been taught in graduate school--until now
- Lay the foundation for your practice that builds momentum
- Attract new clients through seminars, speaking engagements and published articles
- Build a dynamic referral base
- Re-ignite the passion for your career and love what you do for a living
- Make your practice adaptive, challenging and enjoyable for the rest of your career
Therapists looking to revitalize their practices
People who want to build a cash practice
Solo and group practitioners
Community health center and substance abuse programs
People wanting to transition out of agency work and into private practice
Those starting or relocating their practice
Health care consultants
Professors and teachers of psychotherapists
Table of Contents
- P.H. DeLeon, Foreward.
L. Kolt, Preface.
About the Author.
Private Practice in Transition.
Choosing a Strategic Specialty.
Developing Your Marketing Plans.
How To Do Seminars, Workshops, Writing, and Large-Scale Projects.
Giving Psychology Away.
Anatomy of a Small Business.
Starting a New Office or Relocating.
Practice Management Tracking and Statistics.
Motivational Blocks to Private Success.
- No. of pages: 288
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 1999
- Published: August 23, 1999
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080508245
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "How to Build a Thriving Fee-for-Service Practice"